Join Our Team
At Homemakers, our greatest asset is our team. Our employees’ passion and drive for their work result in an exciting environment that fosters teamwork, integrity and a superior shopping experience for our customers.
We are currently accepting applications for the following positions:
We recognize and reward our employees’ hard work and dedication to the company with a commitment to them. Our full-time team members enjoy a generous benefits package that includes:
- Comprehensive paid training program
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Pre-tax Flexible Spending Accounts (health and dependent care)
- Company-paid life insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Profit Sharing
- Short-term disability
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discounts (including Nebraska Furniture Mart)
- Closed most major holidays
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Opportunities for advancement
If you are interested in and qualified for one of our currently available positions, click here to download an application. Print, complete and bring into our store during regular hours. You may also complete an application at our store, or email your resume and cover letter to HR@Homemakers.com.
If you have a question for Human Resources, please email us at HR@Homemakers.com.
Thank you for your interest in Homemakers!