Bed-in-a-Box Mattresses from Homemakers
Bed-in-a-box mattresses are perfectly simple. The packaging allows for easy transportation and effortless set-up so you can spend less time transporting, unpacking and unrolling and more time relaxing! Pro tip: be sure to measure your vehicle before purchasing your bed in a box to ensure it fits.
Explore bed-in-a-box mattresses from brands you trust!
Serta Perfect Sleeper
Memory Foam Bed in a Box
The Serta Perfect Sleeper is designed to help 5 common sleep problems.
- Helps Reduce Tossing & Turning
- Encourages Proper Back Support
- Promotes Balanced Sleep Temperature
- Minimizes Impact from Partner Movements
- Resists Sagging & Edge Roll-Off
This mattress will give you the support you need with the high-density support foam. These luxuriously cooling mattresses are made with premium gel memory foam, feature an ultra-cooling plush cover and are CertiPur-US® certified and 100% USA assembled. The foams combine heat and moisture regulation with an overall design that promotes airflow.
Box Dimensions: 44” h x 20” w x 20” d
Learn more about Serta
“I bought this a couple of weeks ago in need of something that I would be able to take up the stairs in a smaller house, knowing that a normal king mattress would not fit up the stairs. I am so so pleased with the mattress I couldn’t be happier.”
Omaha Bedding Co. Bed in a Box
This bed in a box mattress is an affordable option with great comfort and quality. Omaha Bedding’s
bed-in-a-box mattress features gel and memory foam that is pressure-absorbing and forms to the shape of your body, cradling you for a comfortable night of sleep. You will wake up ready to start the day after a restful night of sleep! Omaha Bedding Co.’s
bed-in-a-box prices are hard to beat.
Box Dimensions are 42.5” h x 23.5” w x 19.5” d
Learn more about Omaha Bedding
Why Buy a Bed in a Box from Homemakers?
- We have a 180-Night Sleep Guarantee. If you spend more than $499 on a mattress at Homemakers (excluding Hm Outlet products), take up to 180 nights to be sure you love it!
- We will remove your old mattress and box spring if we are delivering a new set, at no charge to you, and recycle the proper materials.
Please note: Our delivery personnel reserve the right to refuse mattress removal if the mattress is determined to be unsanitary.
- We carry bed-in-a-box mattresses from brands you already know and love.
- Buying from Homemakers gives you the opportunity to test out the mattress on our showroom floor before purchasing either online or in-store!
- Our highly-qualified sleep specialists work hard to help you find the right comfort for your sleeping position and patterns.
Browse our selection of bed-in-a-box mattresses and discover a variety of comfort levels, brands and price points for your ideal mattress. Need more information? You can learn everything you need to know about buying a bed-in-a-box mattress on our blog!