In-Home Design Services
––––––– CREATE THE SPACE OF YOUR DREAMS –––––––
Are you looking to update your home, but you don't know how to fit such a big project into your busy schedule?
Homemakers' knowledgeable team of Design Consultants will take the guesswork and stress out of the equation! Whether you want to update a room or completely redecorate your home, In-Home Designs by Homemakers is happy to help.
––––––– SEE FOR YOURSELF –––––––
"We really enjoyed the In-Home Design service. After moving into our new home, it was hard to see what we could put in each room—how much furniture would fit, where to place it, et cetera. Having Katie come out to our home, take measurements and listen to our vision... It made the experience exciting. She took what was in our heads and brought it all together to create beautiful spaces!” - Jalene, In-Home Designs Customer
––––––– THE PROCESS IS SIMPLE! –––––––
- $100 Deposit Buy a $100 gift card as your deposit*. This gift card will go toward the purchases for your new look.
- In-Home Consultation Your design consultant will visit your home** and get to know your personal style. Your preferences and requirements will be discussed after analyzing the space you want to be redecorated.
- Floor Plans & Furniture Suggestions Your design consultant will create tentative floor plans detailing options for your new look.
- In-Store Review of Floor Plans Set up an in-store appointment with your consultant to review the floor plans and furniture ideas that have been prepared for you.
- Finishing Touches By the final step in the design process, your consultant has gotten to know you and your style very well and can advise you on any finishing touches to make your space truly feel like home.
––––––– MEET OUR DESIGN CONSULTANTS –––––––
"Interior design has always been a love of mine since I was introduced to it during my junior year of high school. I have enjoyed working with customers in the furniture business since 1998. My style is very diverse which allows me to adapt easily to my clients’ tastes. Above all, I believe it is important to meet the needs and wants of the client!"
Cindy has more than a decade of experience in the furniture industry, which has provided her with extensive knowledge in the field. She earned her degree in interior decorating in 2010, and she has enjoyed working with clients to build the homes of their dreams ever since.
"I love to find out what customers’ passions are and work from there. Design is a form of communication that reflects a person’s or family’s way of life. My goal is to help clients make informed decisions on what is most important to them to create a space that will serve them and their lifestyles for a long time."
Seth spent the last 14 years in Chicago assisting clients with space planning in the residential setting. He also worked side by side with set designers to find product for photo shoots and television. His focus was modern design and he helped clients mix modern pieces with other design styles. Seth is passionate about creating custom furniture and he loves to blend textures, color palettes and framework stylings.
Stop in to learn more about what we can do for you!
If you have a question for Homemakers Design Consultants, please email us at DesignConsultants@Homemakers.com.
*Deposit is non-refundable. **Homemakers' design consultation services are only available to customers living within a 50-mile radius of the Des Moines metro area.