Homemakers Product Reviews Giveaway
DRAWINGS ON OR AROUND NOVEMBER 1, 2020
What have you purchased from Homemakers recently? We want to hear about it! Tell us how your furniture and home décor works with your home and lifestyle by posting a furniture review. Your input helps customers like you shop with the utmost confidence! As a way of saying thanks, we’ll enter you for a chance to win our Customer Product Reviews Giveaway.
You could WIN $100 in the form of a Homemakers Gift Card!*
CUSTOMER PRODUCT REVIEWS FROM PAST WINNERS
"Love, Love, Love! My new Ashley Raulo Recliner is true comfort without breaking the bank. This recliner is so comfortable and it helps to ease the pain from back and legs. I can put my feet up and kick back and it’s so much more comfortable than other furniture. Very relaxing. It has thick padding but not overly done to where a person gets lost in it either. The width is just right. The fabric is very soft and smooth to the touch and I actually enjoy running my hands over it. I would never go back to sitting on my other furniture. I would recommend this to anyone who want great comfort at an affordable price."
- Agni N. on Ashley Raulo Chocolate Rocker Recliner
"We bought this for our lobby entry at our office, and it looks amazing in between our two pub chairs and bright blue wall. I
knew when I saw it, it was the one!"
- Dawn H. on Magnussen Pinebrook Round End Table
"I bought this about a month ago and I’m loving how it fits in my space. It looks amazing against my natural wood floors and it’s soft to walk on. It adds just the right amount of color and style to our living room with also being cozy."- Ashley A. on Loloi Magnolia Home Lotus Blue/Ivory 8’ X 10’ Rug
HOW TO WRITE A PRODUCT REVIEW
- Enter the product’s SKU (you can find this on your receipt) into the Search bar at the top of the page.
- Click the magnifying glass to search for your product. If the page doesn’t appear, contact us.
- Click “write a review” on the right hand side of the page.
- Fill out the form that pops up.
- Hit “post review” and you’ll be entered to win. Wasn’t that easy?