Furniture Returns Made Easy
If you need to return an item, here are the steps you can take:
WHERE TO START
Email, call or live chat with us. Our customer service department will help you with the next steps!
- Use our Live Chat feature to communicate with a customer service agent about your return
- Contact our customer service department via phone: call (515) 727-1371 or call toll free (888) 818-7283
- Email us at ContactUs@homemakers.com
SHIPPING IT BACK
We can pick up your returned items! When you contact us, we will work with you to set up a pick-up date.
Are you exchanging the item or buying something new and having it shipped? We will try to coordinate the shipping/delivery dates so we can pick up your return and drop off your new item on the same day!
- Iowa: The cost for pick-ups is $79.99.
- Out-Of-State: The cost for pick-ups is the same amount as what you paid to have the item delivered.
Merchandise reselection or returns are available on merchandise excluding clearance, custom orders, bed products (mattress, box spring, bed pillows, adjustable bases) and shipping/delivery charges.
The following stipulations apply:
- Item must be in its original condition
- Item must be accompanied by sales receipt within 30 days after delivery or pickup (10 days for rugs and accessories)
Shipping and delivery charges are not refundable. The cost of return shipping or delivery will be deducted from your refund.
Drop-ship accessories are items purchased by the customer through Homemakers, but mailed directly to the customer from the manufacturer. These items are eligible to be returned, but should be returned to Homemakers, not the manufacturer.
Refunds will be processed in a timely manner (excluding “AS IS” products, custom orders and delivery/shipping charges) upon return of the merchandise to Homemakers.
Refunds are processed in the same manner as the payment was received, except for cash and gift cards.
• Cash payments will be refunded via corporate check.
• Gift card payments will be refunded via a new gift card for the amount being refunded.
CLEARANCE & INELIGIBLE ITEMS
Clearance and “AS IS” sales are final. NO refunds. NO returns. NO guarantees. NO exchanges.
No returns or exchanges on pillows, sheets or mattress protectors.
Returns or cancellations of custom orders are subject to re-stocking fees and the forfeiture of any deposit or down payment made.
180-NIGHT SLEEP GUARANTEE
Our 180 Night Sleep Guarantee is valid on all mattress sets where the purchase price is $499 or more and a Homemakers mattress protector/pad is purchased (Hm Outlet purchases excluded). The purchase of a Homemakers mattress protector/pad is required because it will keep your mattress free from stains and/or soiling. STAINS AND/OR SOILING ON YOUR MATTRESS WILL VOID THE SLEEP TRIAL AND MANUFACTURER WARRANTY.
• If after receiving your sleep system, you are not satisfied with your mattress purchase, you may exchange or receive a full refund within the first 120 days (mattress protectors/pads and shipping/delivery charges are excluded).
• If after 120 days and up to 180 days, you are not satisfied, you may exchange your mattress set for a new one. Any reselection for less than the original price paid will be issued as in-store merchandise credit.
• There is a limit of one exchange or full refund per customer.
• Miscellaneous Charges/Details
• Delivery and shipping fees are non-refundable. Regular delivery/shipping fees, starting at $79.99, will apply to all delivered exchanges, returns and sleep trials.
• Any free product/item with mattress purchase must be paid for or returned if original mattress purchase is cancelled or returned.
• Any gift card given with mattress purchase will be deducted from any credit if original purchase is cancelled or returned.
• Extended financing terms on specialty beds will be void when reselecting to another brand that doesn’t qualify.
• Clearance, custom orders and floor models do not qualify. Adjustable bases can be returned or exchanged within 30 days.
• No returns or exchanges on pillows, sheets or mattress protectors.
Recommended 30 Nights
We recommend sleeping on your new sleep system for a minimum of 30 nights so your body has time to adjust to the comfort and support.
Please contact your salesperson for Mattress Sleep Trial/Return questions. If you are unable to contact a salesperson, contact customer service.
General customer service: please call (515) 727-1371 or call toll free (888) 818-7283
Visit our customer service page here for more information
Or chat live with a customer service agent using our Live Chat
CUSTOMER SERVICE HOURS
Monday–Friday: 10am - 9pm
Saturday: 10am - 7pm
Sunday: 11am - 6pm
PLEASE NOTE: All hours listed are Central Time. Holiday hours may vary. We will post any special hours/closings on our website, as well as on social media.