Shop With Us
Why Shop Homemakers
Shipping & Delivery
Hm Etc. Blog
New @ Hm
Shop by Style
Shop by Brand
At Homemakers, our goal is to provide customer satisfaction by providing an enjoyable buying experience, as well as standing behind our products with professional service and stated warranties.
- UPHOLSTERY: One year warranty against manufacturer's defect. Manufacturer's frame warranties will be honored. Mechanisms are subject to manufacturer's warranties. Note: Dye lot variances, pilling, fading, normal wear, and soiling in the home are not covered under warranty unless otherwise stated by the manufacturer.
- LEATHER: One year warranty against manufacturer's defect. Manufacturer's frame warranties will be honored. Note: Leather is a natural material. Characteristics may include color variation, grain variation, wrinkles, and marks (i.e. bug bites, scars, brands, etc.). These characteristics denote genuine, top-grain leather and add to the appearance and personality of each piece of furniture.
- WOOD PRODUCTS: One year warranty against manufacturer's defect. Note: Solid and veneer wood products may show variations in color, patterns, grain qualities, and/or natural blemishes. These characteristics provide real wood products with their unique and authentic beauty.
- BEDDING: Homemakers strictly adheres to manufacturer's warranties. An inspection of the bedding may be required by the manufacturer.
- ACCESSORIES, LAMPS & RUGS: We ask that you carefully inspect all accessory items such as lamps, rugs, and wall art prior to purchase. No warranty applies to accessories. Note: Bulbs provided in lighted merchandise are not warrantied.
- CLEARANCE MERCHANDISE: Merchandise must be scheduled for delivery or picked up within three days, otherwise, merchandise will be made available for sale and your deposit will be held on account. “AS IS” merchandise is sold without warranties or guarantees.
Procedure: It is your responsibility to inspect your merchandise upon receiving it and to report any claims to the Customer Service Department within 10 days of pick up or delivery. You must have your receipt for the above warranties to apply.
Homemakers reserves the right to:
- Inspect the damaged merchandise in the customer's home.
- Service in your home, our warehouse, or at the factory.
- Repair or replace at the discretion of the Customer Service Department
Homemakers strives to ensure customer satisfaction through professional service and that the conditions above apply only with normal use and against the manufacturer's defect. All services will be provided within our delivery schedule. Transportation and labor fees will be provided at no charge for one year from the date of purchase. Homemakers will adhere to all manufacturer's warranties.
*Homemakers' furniture is not warrantied under commercial use.
Did you purchase a Guardsman Protection Plan?
See the details of your additional furniture coverage by visiting our Guardsman Furniture Protection page.