Our gift cards are available in any amount, and they never expire. You can gift your loved ones an incredible selection of furniture, mattresses, and accessories and know their money will go far with our legendary low prices. Because our gift cards don’t expire, they can shop when they are ready to purchase.
Gift Cards may be used online or in-store. You can expect to receive a physical gift card in the mail to the billing address on your order in 3-5 weekdays. Find out more about our Gift Cards here.
Gift Card Information
Gift Card FAQs
The following terms and conditions (the "Terms") apply to any Homemakers Furniture Gift Card or eGift Card originally purchased by you or someone on your behalf (the "Gift Card") in our showroom or on the Homemakers.com website. Gift Cards are issued by Homemakers Furniture (referred to hereinafter as either "Homemakers”, "we", "us" or "our"). By purchasing a Gift Card, accepting and retaining a Gift Card, or using a Gift Card, you agree to these Terms.
- 1. Gift Cards are only valid in the United States of America. Void where prohibited.
- 2. Gift cards may be used online or in-store.
- 3. Gift Cards cannot be used to purchase other Gift Cards.
- 4. Gift Cards are not redeemable for cash and cannot be returned for a cash refund.
- 5. Use of the Gift Card is limited to the amount of funds held on the Gift Card. The full amount of each purchase, including taxes, will be deducted from the funds held on the Gift Card, up to the total funds available on the Gift Card. Any unused balance will be placed in the recipient's Gift Card account and is not transferable. If you make a purchase and there are insufficient funds held on the Gift Card to cover that purchase, you must pay the difference by a valid method of payment.
- 6. The risk of loss and title for Gift Cards pass to the purchaser upon our electronic transmission to the purchaser. We are not responsible for and will not replace lost or stolen Gift Cards. Protect your Gift Card as if it were cash and safeguard the Gift Card from unauthorized use.
- 7. Resale of a Gift Card or use for unauthorized advertising, marketing, sweepstakes or other promotional purposes is strictly prohibited. Your right to use the funds on the Gift Card is a limited right, subject to these Terms and applicable law. We are not responsible for pricing, typographical or other errors in any offer and reserve the right to cancel any orders resulting from such errors.
- 8. If we suspect any fraud or misuse in connection with a Gift Card, we reserve the right in our discretion to suspend or terminate use of the Gift Card.
- 10. Homemakers reserves the right to change these Terms from time to time at its discretion. Such revised terms will be effective as to any Gift Cards purchased after the date said revised Terms are posted to Homemakers.com.
- 11. If any one or more of the covenants, agreements, provisions or terms of these Terms shall be for any reason whatsoever held invalid, then such covenants, agreements, provisions or terms shall be deemed severable from the remaining covenants, agreements, provisions or terms of these Terms shall in no way affect the validity or enforceability of the other provisions of these Terms.
- 12. These Terms sets forth the entire understanding of the parties relating to the subject matter hereof, and all prior understandings, written or oral, are superseded by these Terms. All terms and conditions set forth herein are applicable to the extent permitted by law.
Currently, we’re unable to issue eGift Cards. We will ship a physical gift card to the shipping address on your order after you make your purchase. Your physical gift card can be used in-store or online. We apologize for the inconvenience