How To Apply for Financing
Apply Online at NFM.com
Shopping with a Revolving Charge Account has never been easier! Apply online today with our sister store and use your Revolving Charge Card when shopping online or in-store at Homemakers. Here’s how:
- Create a profile on Nebraska Furniture Mart’s site and complete the online application for financing. Click here to go to the NFM.com application.
- Once approved, you’ll receive account information from Nebraska Furniture Mart, allowing you to shop in-store and online at both furniture stores with your Revolving Charge Card.
- To make an online purchase with Homemakers, create a profile here and choose Homemakers/NFM Card at checkout.
Please note: Homemakers and Nebraska Furniture Mart are proud to accept revolving credit applications online or over the phone from customers living in Arkansas, Iowa, Kansas, Louisiana, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, Oklahoma, South Dakota and Texas. Please contact Nebraska Furniture Mart here to submit a credit request online or call (402) 392-3223. Customers from other states may submit revolving credit applications by visiting our store.
Send a Paper Application
Not a tech whiz? Fear not, you can still submit a hard copy of the application. Here’s how:
- Print the application. Depending on your internet connection, this application may take a moment to load. The download requires Adobe Acrobat Reader, which you can find here.
- Please fill out your application neatly and with a pen. Make sure to fill out each field and sign the form when you’re done.
- Bring your completed application to Homemakers. You can also mail the application, as well as the completed Revolving Charge Agreement, to the following address:
Nebraska Furniture Mart/Homemakers,
P.O. Box 3017, Omaha, NE 68172-9990
When applying in person, a photo ID is required. If you are applying jointly, both parties must be present with photo IDs. We will process your application and open a charge account in your name upon approval. This card is accepted at both Homemakers and Nebraska Furniture Mart.
Choose Affirm at Checkout
When you buy with Affirm, you always know exactly what you’ll owe and when you’ll be done paying. Affirm tells you up front the total amount you’ll pay, and you choose the payment schedule that works for you!
- When you’re done shopping, select Affirm at checkout and enter a few pieces of info for a real-time decision.
- Pick the payment option that works for you and your budget.
- Manage your payments in the Affirm app or online, and set up AutoPay so you don’t miss a payment. But if you do, you’ll never pay any fees.
Payment options through Affirm are subject to an eligibility check and are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. See affirm.com/licenses for important info on state licenses and notifications.
Limited Time Financing Offers
18-Month Financing offer available 9/21/2023–10/4/2023
18-Month special financing with approved credit on any purchase of $999 or more
18-Month financing offer available to qualified applicants for minimum purchase of $999. Any no interest period, if offered, applies to qualified items purchased during the promotion term. Promotional financing time starts at delivery date. Interest accrues at 18% APR from date of delivery and will be charged to your account if the qualified purchase is not paid in full 18-months from date of delivery, or if you make a late payment. Fixed minimum payments for your purchase will be required and will be set such that the qualified purchase balance will be paid in full during the promotional period. Adjustments and rounding may cause some variance in the requested payments. The minimum payment required on your monthly billing statement will be the combination of fees, the fixed payment due for each purchase on such terms, plus 4% of the unpaid balance for prior purchases on revolving terms, rounded up to the nearest dollar.
Additional terms for the above offer: Not valid on previous purchases. Subject to credit approval by Nebraska Furniture Mart, Inc. on the Homemakers/Nebraska Furniture Mart revolving charge card. Taxes and delivery charges are not included in the minimum purchase amounts required and will cause your minimum payment to be higher if you choose to finance these charges as well as the purchase price of products. Non-stocked and special order items require a 25% down payment. Cannot be used for Gift Card purchases. Can only be combined with qualified offers in this ad.
Buying with Affirm is Simple!
1. Fill your cart
Select Affirm at checkout, then enter a few pieces of info for a real-time decision.
2. Choose how to pay
Pick the payment plan you like best.
3. Pay over time
Make payments at affirm.com or in the Affirm app. You’ll get email and text reminders.