Furniture Financing and Revolving Credit
Financing & Revolving Credit
Here at Homemakers, we’re all about teamwork. That’s why we’re joining forces with our sister store, Nebraska Furniture Mart, to help you shop smart with a Revolving Charge Account.
Apply For Credit
Signing up for a Homemakers/Nebraska Furniture Mart Revolving Charge Account is easy, and we’re letting you do it a few different ways. Take your pick!
Shopping with a Revolving Charge Account has never been easier! Apply online today with our sister store and use your Revolving Charge Card when shopping online or in-store at Homemakers. Here’s how:
- Create a profile on Nebraska Furniture Mart’s site and complete the online application for financing. Click here to go to the NFM.com application.
- Once approved, you’ll receive account information from Nebraska Furniture Mart, allowing you to shop in-store and online at both furniture stores with your Revolving Charge Card.
- To make an online purchase with Homemakers, create a profile here! This account will be separate from your NFM.com account.
Send Paper Application
Not a tech whiz? Fear not, you can still submit a hard copy of the application. Here’s how:
- Print the application. Depending on your internet connection, this application may take a moment to load. The download requires Adobe Acrobat Reader, which you can find here.
- Please fill out your application neatly and with a pen. Make sure to fill out each field and sign the form when you’re done.
- Bring your completed application to Homemakers. You can also mail the application, as well as the completed Revolving Charge Agreement, to the following address:
Nebraska Furniture Mart/Homemakers, P.O. Box 3017, Omaha, NE 68172-9990
Please note: Homemakers and Nebraska Furniture Mart are proud to accept revolving credit applications online or over the phone from customers living in Arkansas, Iowa, Kansas, Louisiana, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, Oklahoma, South Dakota and Texas. Please contact Nebraska Furniture Mart here to submit a credit request online or call (402) 392-3223. Customers from other states may submit revolving credit applications by visiting our store.
When applying in person, a photo ID is required. If you are applying jointly, both parties must be present with photo IDs. We will process your application and open a charge account in your name upon approval. This card is accepted at both Homemakers and Nebraska Furniture Mart.
Pay Your Bill
Once you’ve made your first purchase using your new account, making payments is simple and stress-free. You should receive your first bill approximately 4-6 weeks after you receive your merchandise. You can pay your bill in one of three ways:
- Pay your bill and manage your credit account in the comfort of your own home by visiting Nebraska Furniture Mart’s secure online payment system. If this is your first time paying your bill online, you’ll need to create an NFM.com account. This account will be separate from your Homemakers.com account used to make and track purchases with Homemakers.
- If you’re local, feel free to stop in to our Urbandale showroom and make a payment here.
- Mail your payments to: Nebraska Furniture Mart/Homemakers, P.O. Box 2335, Omaha, NE 68103