Here at Homemakers, we’re all about teamwork. That’s why we’re joining forces with our sister store, Nebraska Furniture Mart, to help you shop smart with a Revolving Charge Account.
APPLY FOR CREDIT
Signing up for a Homemakers/Nebraska Furniture Mart Revolving Charge Account is easy, and we’re letting you do it a few different ways. Take your pick!
You can now apply for a Revolving Charge Account online with Nebraska Furniture Mart! You can use your Revolving Charge Card when shopping both in-store and online at Homemakers and Nebraska Furniture Mart.
Create your NFM.com profile and process your credit request online here!
SUBMIT PAPER APPLICATION
Not a tech whiz? Fear not, you can still submit a hard copy of the application. Here’s how!
- Print the application. Depending on your internet connection, this application may take a moment to load. The download requires Adobe Acrobat Reader, which you can find here.
- Please fill out application neatly and with a pen. Make sure to fill out each field and sign the form when you’re done.
- Bring in your completed application to Homemakers, or you can mail the application, as well as the completed Revolving Charge Agreement to the following address:
Nebraska Furniture Mart/Homemakers
P.O. Box 3017
Omaha, NE 68172-9990
Please note: Homemakers is now accepting revolving credit applications online or over the phone from customers living in Arkansas, Iowa, Kansas, Louisiana, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, Oklahoma, South Dakota and Texas. Customers from other states may submit revolving credit applications by visiting our store.
When applying in person, a photo ID is required. If you are applying jointly, both parties must be present with photo IDs.
We will process your application and, upon approval, open a charge account in your name. This card is accepted at both Homemakers and Nebraska Furniture Mart.
PAY YOUR BILL
Once you’ve made your first purchase using your new account, making payments is simple and stress-free. You should receive your first bill approximately 4-6 weeks after you receive your merchandise. You can pay your bill in one of three ways:
- If you’re local, feel free to stop in to our Urbandale showroom and make a payment here. Be sure to grab a free cookie, too!
- If you want to revive the lost art of snail mail, you can mail your payments to:Nebraska Furniture Mart/Homemakers
P.O. Box 2335
Omaha, NE 68103
- You can also pay your bill and manage your credit account in the comfort of your own home by visiting Nebraska Furniture Mart’s secure online payment system. If this is your first time paying your bill online, you’ll need to create an NFM.com account. This account will be separate from your Homemakers.com account used to make and track purchases with Homemakers.