Furniture Returns Made Easy
Email, call or live chat with us. Our customer service department will help you with the next steps! Contact us today!
Shipping it Back
We can pick up your returned items! When you contact us, we will work with you to set up a pick-up date.
Are you exchanging the item or buying something new and having it shipped? We will try to coordinate the shipping/delivery dates so we can pick up your return and drop off your new item on the same day!
- Iowa: The cost for pick-ups is $129.99.
- Out-Of-State: A 35% restocking fee plus return delivery charges will be deducted from your refund. Your refund will be processed once your items arrive back at our facility.
Merchandise reselection or returns are available on merchandise excluding clearance, custom orders, bed products (mattress, box spring, bed pillows, adjustable bases), and shipping/delivery charges. Have a question about your product's warranty? Learn more here.
The following stipulations apply:
- Item must be in its original condition
- Item must be accompanied by sales receipt within 30 days after delivery or pickup (10 days for rugs and accessories)
Shipping and delivery charges are not refundable. The cost of return shipping or delivery will be deducted from your refund.
Drop-ship accessories are items purchased by the customer through Homemakers, but mailed directly to the customer from the manufacturer. These items are eligible to be returned but should be returned to Homemakers, not the manufacturer.
Refunds will be processed in a timely manner (excluding “AS IS” products, custom orders, and delivery/shipping charges) upon return of the merchandise to Homemakers.
Refunds are processed in the same manner as the payment was received, except for cash and gift cards.
Cash payments will be refunded via corporate check.
Gift card payments will be refunded via a new gift card for the amount being refunded.
Clearance and “AS IS” sales are final. NO refunds. NO returns. NO guarantees. NO exchanges.
No returns or exchanges on pillows, sheets, or mattress protectors.
Returns or cancellations of custom orders are subject to restocking fees and the forfeiture of any deposit or down payment made.
Mattress sales are final with no refunds.
Mattresses purchased with a mattress protector from Homemakers, at the time of purchase, qualify for our 120 Night Comfort Guarantee.
We highly recommend sleeping on your new mattress for a minimum of 30 nights for it to break in and to allow your body to adjust to the new comfort and support.
- • If within 120 days of receiving your mattress you are not satisfied with the comfort, you may do a one-time reselection with a $69.99 RESTOCKING FEE and a delivery fee, starting at $99.99, if delivered.
- • Your mattress must be properly supported, clean, undamaged, free from stains, and the "DO NOT REMOVE UNDER PENALTY OF LAW" label must be intact.
- • Any reselection for more than the original price paid will be charged the difference. Reselections for less will be refunded the difference.
- • Any free product or reward card with mattress purchase will be deducted from any credit if the reselection does not qualify.
- • Extended financing terms on specialty beds will be void when reselecting to another brand that does not qualify.
- • No exchanges or refunds on clearance or “as-is” mattresses, custom orders, floor models, pillows, sheets, or mattress protectors/pads.
- • Adjustable bases can be returned or exchanged within 30 days.